Thursday 13 September 2012

KoffeeKlub Evening 16th of September

Better Dead Than RED!
After my debacle in last week's Twilight Struggle, I'm switching sides to be (re-)Born in the USA. GaryB (or Ivan from now on) will take control of the mighty Soviet machine and try to hold on to his luck :) for a another week in Whitehead Primary School.

We'll be serving up Cold War with Hot Coffee from 7pm to 11pm. Pass the cream Ivan.

“If you don’t like us, don’t accept our invitations and don’t invite us to come to see you. Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will bury you.” - Nikita Khrushchev, November 18, 1956

4 comments:

  1. It's on Comrade!!!

    "We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too." John F. Kennedy, Rice University, 1962

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we can crack this one and complete a full game in one evening. It will play better if we can. I'll try to get there for opening and get a head-start on set-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have created a record sheet to keep track of the game at the weekend. I have stored it on my Dropbox site for you to have look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, it looks great! I think that I have a spare copy of the Shifting Sands rules. Will bring it for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete